- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jonathan Arledge
George Mason's second-leading scorer last season, injured senior forwards Jonathan Arledge will miss the remainder of this season.
Injured George Mason forward Jonathan Arledge, missing from the bench in Tuesday's win, will not travel with the team on the next two road games.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.
"To the point I dream about it," forward Jonathan Arledge said. "That's how much I hear about it."
"We're working on it," Arledge said. "We're going to get it. Hopefully next game. Hopefully the game after that."