- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - Jonathan Arledge
George Mason's second-leading scorer last season, injured senior forwards Jonathan Arledge will miss the remainder of this season.
Injured George Mason forward Jonathan Arledge, missing from the bench in Tuesday's win, will not travel with the team on the next two road games.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.
"It's starting to get annoying for all of us," forward Jonathan Arledge said. "We're trying to stop letting up, stop taking our foot off their throat and just keep punishing teams. Then we let them get a few open shots and just get lazy on defense and that's when they start getting some open shots and slow us up. Then we'll start to force stuff up on offense and it won't go in and we won't run our offense."
"We're working on it," Arledge said. "We're going to get it. Hopefully next game. Hopefully the game after that."