- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jonathan Bernier
Andrei Markov scored in the sixth round of the shootout, and the Montreal Canadiens beat the NHL-leading Anaheim Ducks 4-3 Wednesday night for their sixth victory in eight games.
Martin St. Louis' day started way better than it finished.
The Montreal Canadiens appeared to be in some trouble when goalie Carey Price was injured just after helping Canada win the gold medal at the Olympics.
The New York Islanders have been on the losing end of many roller-coaster finishes this season. So Lubomir Visnovsky's overtime goal lifting them to a wild 5-4 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs was especially satisfying.
The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division.
It took a trip to sunny South Florida to cool off the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Phil Kessel left most of his talking on the ice, but saved a little more for the dressing room.
Jussi Jokinen had a goal and two assists in the first period, Evgeni Malkin scored in the opening minute, and the Pittsburgh Penguins chased Jonathan Quick in a 4-1 victory over the struggling Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.
Randy Carlyle said it was the best performance he had seen in a long time. Yup, it was one of those nights for Nazem Kadri.
After providing all the offense Toronto needed Tuesday night, Nazem Kadri and James van Riemsdyk both pointed to a big save by Jonathan Bernier as the key to the Maple Leafs' victory.
Dustin Byfuglien's versatility is proving to be highly valuable to the Winnipeg Jets.
Valeri Nichushkin was in the right place at the right time - twice - on Thursday night.
Coming off a four-game losing streak, the Toronto Maple Leafs put an emphasis on getting off to better starts.
James van Riemsdyk tugged at the Toronto Maple Leafs logo on his chest, mimicking the celebration P.K. Subban made after an overtime goal two nights earlier.
The Los Angeles Kings have traded backup goalie Ben Scrivens to the Edmonton Oilers in exchange for a third-round pick in the upcoming draft.
"It's a game of mistakes, but at least we got a point out of it," Bernier said.
"We want to finish strong before the (Olympic) break with as many points as possible," Bernier said.