- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jonathan Coughlan
The attorney whose email tip to Jim Tressel launched a scandal that led to his forced resignation as Ohio State's football coach and possible NCAA discipline for the school is being investigated for legal misconduct by the Ohio Supreme Court.
Disciplinary Counsel Jonathan Coughlan alleged in a filing Monday that Cicero violated professional conduct rules by revealing information from interviews with a potential client.