- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Jonathan Dwyer
The Arizona Cardinals have signed two free agents and re-signed linebacker Marcus Benard to a one-year contract.
Several draft picks will take lessons from the game to practice Wednesday as the team moves toward the regular season opener in less than three weeks.
Running backs streaking through open holes into the secondary. A defense that showed some swagger and backed it up with solid play. A fourth-quarter lead on the road that ended with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger snapping the ball in victory formation instead of watching an opponent drill the game-winning field goal following a spectacular collapse.
Ben Roethlisberger joked with running back Issac Redman before the Steelers faced Tennessee on Sunday that nobody knows where Bowie State _ Redman's alma mater _ is located.
Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin made it a point to shake hands with each player as the team entered the locker room Thursday after beating the Carolina Panthers 33-17 in the preseason finale.
The Pittsburgh Steelers' running game went from very good to very average so quickly, even team president Art Rooney II became alarmed.
"We're still in this thing," Dwyer said. "It's crazy. You know the things we wanted to happen this past weekend, they happened. We know if we start stacking wins, we'll see things work out our way."
During the postmortem of the Johnson run, he acknowledged he shouldn't do that.