- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Jonathan Dwyer
The Arizona Cardinals have signed two free agents and re-signed linebacker Marcus Benard to a one-year contract.
Several draft picks will take lessons from the game to practice Wednesday as the team moves toward the regular season opener in less than three weeks.
Running backs streaking through open holes into the secondary. A defense that showed some swagger and backed it up with solid play. A fourth-quarter lead on the road that ended with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger snapping the ball in victory formation instead of watching an opponent drill the game-winning field goal following a spectacular collapse.
Ben Roethlisberger joked with running back Issac Redman before the Steelers faced Tennessee on Sunday that nobody knows where Bowie State _ Redman's alma mater _ is located.
Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin made it a point to shake hands with each player as the team entered the locker room Thursday after beating the Carolina Panthers 33-17 in the preseason finale.
The Pittsburgh Steelers' running game went from very good to very average so quickly, even team president Art Rooney II became alarmed.
"We're still in this thing," Dwyer said. "It's crazy. You know the things we wanted to happen this past weekend, they happened. We know if we start stacking wins, we'll see things work out our way."
During the postmortem of the Johnson run, he acknowledged he shouldn't do that.