- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Jonathan Dwyer
The Arizona Cardinals have signed two free agents and re-signed linebacker Marcus Benard to a one-year contract.
Several draft picks will take lessons from the game to practice Wednesday as the team moves toward the regular season opener in less than three weeks.
Running backs streaking through open holes into the secondary. A defense that showed some swagger and backed it up with solid play. A fourth-quarter lead on the road that ended with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger snapping the ball in victory formation instead of watching an opponent drill the game-winning field goal following a spectacular collapse.
Ben Roethlisberger joked with running back Issac Redman before the Steelers faced Tennessee on Sunday that nobody knows where Bowie State _ Redman's alma mater _ is located.
Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin made it a point to shake hands with each player as the team entered the locker room Thursday after beating the Carolina Panthers 33-17 in the preseason finale.
The Pittsburgh Steelers' running game went from very good to very average so quickly, even team president Art Rooney II became alarmed.
"All I can do is control what I can control (and) go out there and play, and everything else is up to the organization," Dwyer said. "That's the part of leaving a lasting impression and making them decide. I just tried to go out there and make some plays."
"They've been preparing me all week for the opportunity to get some playing time," Dwyer said. "I'm prepared for whatever opportunity given to me."