- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jonathan Green
Police have released the names of the three Maryland men who fell Monday from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge in separate incidents, marking one of the deadliest and most unusual days in the bridge's 58-year history.
D.C. Council members on Monday voted to accept an interim report designed to combat student truancy, a rampant problem that is linked to crime in city neighborhoods and public transit systems.
LINTHICUM, Md. (AP) — A Virginia man was arrested this month while carrying a concealed handgun and 30 rounds of ammunition at Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, the federal Transportation Security Administration has disclosed.