- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Jonathan Hutson
"The Israelis feel that they have made a direct connection between weapons from Sudan to weapons in the hands of militants in that area," he added.
"Within hours of the explosions, Iran dispatched military advisers to consult with the government of Sudan about the explosions at the arms plant," said Jonathan Hutson, a spokesman for the Satellite Sentinel Project.