- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Jonathan Karl
Sen. Rand Paul said Sunday he will not decide whether to run for president until after the mid-term elections, noting he still has to poll his family before he builds on straw poll victories and launches an earnest bid.
Republican real estate mogul Donald Trump, who made national headlines in 2012 for flirting with a White House run and aggressively pursuing the truth of President Obama’s place of birth, indicated Sunday he stands by his "birther" views.
On immigration, he said former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who some GOP moderates want to recruit for a presidential bid, could have been "more artful" when he recently said illegal immigrants come to America in an "act of love."
In a wide-ranging interview with ABC's Jonathan Karl, the Kentucky Republican said the GOP needs to "evolve, change and grow" if it wants to win again, and that he wants to be a part of that.