- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
Latest Jonathan Karl Items
Sen. Rand Paul said Sunday he will not decide whether to run for president until after the mid-term elections, noting he still has to poll his family before he builds on straw poll victories and launches an earnest bid.
Republican real estate mogul Donald Trump, who made national headlines in 2012 for flirting with a White House run and aggressively pursuing the truth of President Obama’s place of birth, indicated Sunday he stands by his "birther" views.