- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Jonathan Karl Items
The White House faced an uproar from journalists Thursday over a lack of access to President Obama, including a virtual blackout of photographs during his nearly 40-hour flight to South Africa and back this week for the memorial service for Nelson Mandela.
Republican real estate mogul Donald Trump, who made national headlines in 2012 for flirting with a White House run and aggressively pursuing the truth of President Obama’s place of birth, indicated Sunday he stands by his "birther" views.
President Obama was asked about the metastasizing Benghazi scandal in a joint news conference with British Prime Minister David Cameron on Monday. Referring to the Americans who died in Benghazi, the president said, "We dishonor them when we turn things like this into a political circus."
The second inauguration of President Barack Obama gave television networks a chance to bask in the majesty of a Washington event that unites Americans of all beliefs and ideologies _ at least for a moment.
"Anti-gun New York Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg was half-right when he told NBC's Jimmy Fallon that there is 'scant coverage' of other firearms news, because there is virtually no coverage of self-defense uses," says Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, a Washington state-based interest group.
Rick Santorum said Sunday that he wants to go head-to-head in a debate with Mitt Romney before the primary season is over — raising the possibility of one last showdown at some point.
Yes, there's the budget, the debt, health care reform and terrorism to worry about. Now comes deadly antibiotic-resistant super bacteria.