- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Jonathan L. Perok
Lakisha Gaither shot a gun into the air to stop a fight involving her teenage daughter. That, no one disputes.
Melissa Jaramillo didn't hear a bang, nor did she see the person holding the gun. But she does remember what it feels like to be shot.
A woman was fatally shot early Thursday in a Dumfries, Va., trailer park, the second homicide in two days in Prince William County, police said.