- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Jonathan Lucroy Items
Left-hander Aroldis Chapman made his big leg kick and let one fly. Flashes went off around the ballpark. The crowd let out a collective "ooh" when the ball slammed loudly into Ryan Hanigan's mitt.
Sometimes, left-hander Aroldis Chapman can't help but peek.
The fire alarm was squealing at Great American Ball Park when left-hander Aroldis Chapman walked through the dugout and stepped onto a major league field for the first time.
Alcides Escobar's triple sparked a six-run seventh inning and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2 Friday night.
Ian Kennedy hit three Milwaukee batters with pitches in the first three innings of Arizona's game against the Brewers on Monday night.