- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Jonathan Mandel
An attorney said Friday he believes a drug-induced psychosis was responsible for an outburst by an actor that police say ended in the slaying of his landlady before the former "Sons of Anarchy" cast member plunged to his death.
Lewis' attorney, Jonathan Mandel, said after his client's death that drugs may have been a factor in the deaths.
"He probably had gotten into marijuana or some medication and that caused him to snap," Mandel said. "If you take certain drugs it triggers that psychosis. A lot of people don't come back."