- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Jonathan Scott
Marcus Gilbert and Doug Legursky's left shoulders appear to be OK. Maybe. Jonathan Scott's left ankle remains tender but not terrible. Probably.
Some of Ben Roethlisberger's first words after winning his most recent Super Bowl with the Pittsburgh Steelers were to pay tribute to his offensive line.
This isn't the news that a suddenly more secure Ben Roethlisberger wanted to hear.
Museum curator Jonathan Scott says Hudson's letters to his wife and relatives highlight his fear of dying in the war, being homesick and how much money the army would owe his wife if he died in the war.
Scott says the exhibit also includes a snare drum and a sling used by Jesse Thornburgh, of the 39th Iowa regiment.