- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
Latest Jonathan Stewart Items
The Carolina Panthers have added more depth to their already deep stable of running backs.
Cam Newton didn't beat Tampa Bay single-handedly. It just seemed like it.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 33-20 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Tim Tebow was being shut out in his first start of the season.
Through six weeks, we've all made our share of roster moves. But whether we're winning, losing or treading water at .500, it's likely we've all got some relatively dead weight we're not sure what to do with.
Mike Munchak has filled yet another spot on the Tennessee coaching staff, hiring Jim Skipper as his running backs assistant.
OPENING LINE _ Steelers by 5 1/2
The frustration boiled over a day after Halloween nightmare in which the Carolina Panthers' once-vaunted running game managed 25 yards against St. Louis and plummeted to 28th in the league.
The NFL's playoff picture might be muddled in the middle. At the top, it's crystal clear, thanks to the Patriots and Falcons.