- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Jonathan Stewart Items
Through six weeks, we've all made our share of roster moves. But whether we're winning, losing or treading water at .500, it's likely we've all got some relatively dead weight we're not sure what to do with.
Mike Munchak has filled yet another spot on the Tennessee coaching staff, hiring Jim Skipper as his running backs assistant.
OPENING LINE _ Steelers by 5 1/2
The frustration boiled over a day after Halloween nightmare in which the Carolina Panthers' once-vaunted running game managed 25 yards against St. Louis and plummeted to 28th in the league.
The NFL's playoff picture might be muddled in the middle. At the top, it's crystal clear, thanks to the Patriots and Falcons.
The Carolina Panthers have scored a league-low nine touchdowns and average an NFL-worst 11.6 points a game.
The Carolina Panthers are down to fourth-string running back Mike Goodson for Sunday's game at Tampa Bay.
The speed of the NFL and complex defenses were too much for Jimmy Clausen in his first stint as Carolina's starting quarterback.
The Carolina Panthers' miserable year took an even darker twist Monday when tests revealed starting quarterback Matt Moore has a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder and will require season-ending surgery.