- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Jonathan Williams
AJ Derby was admittedly stubborn about giving the quarterback position every chance he could.
A criminal investigation is underway into the death of an Arizona state prison inmate following a confrontation with another inmate in an outdoor recreation area.
States say they've been kept afloat during the economic downturn by critical federal aid, but, with stimulus money set to run out soon, a report from conservative economists argues that another infusion would postpone, and could worsen, states' eventual reckoning with troubled budgets.
Jonathan Williams, a Failure: Lab co-founder, says the goal isn't "to glorify failure" but "to crush the stigma around it."
"It's just a new team," running back Jonathan Williams said.