- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jonathan
Eldon Gale Samuel III is housed in an individual cell at the Kootenai County Jail.
Veteran reporter-commentator Daniel Schorr, whose hard-hitting reporting for CBS got him on President Richard Nixon's notorious "enemies list" in the 1970s, has died. He was 93.
Novelists pose themselves problems when they choose a main character of the opposite sex to their own, and in "The Other Side of You" Salley Vickers may not have surmounted them had she not concentrated so much on the intellect rather than social life of Davey McBride, the psychiatrist at the center of her tale. He specializes in suicidal patients, explaining, "The denizens of that hinterland where life and death are sister and brother, the suicidally disposed . . . beckoned. Like is drawn to like."
He said the goal was to gain 1,000 sponsorships — at $35 per month — and it appeared the goal was substantially met.
Mr. Osteen's ministry receives nothing from that effort, he said.