- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
Latest Jontel Evans Items
Harris and Akil Mitchell combined for 55 of the Cavaliers' points as they celebrated the 11-year anniversary of their last victory over a top 5 team by doing it again on Thursday night.
This was bubble basketball at its finest, two flawed teams working to hide those blemishes just long enough to win.
Talking heads have debated all week whether Saturday's game is a "must win" for Virginia.
Virginia guard Jontel Evans made a single misjudgment on an inbound pass, incorrectly figuring Mustapha Farrakhan would stay in one place. On its own, it would seem like no big deal. Put in context as the latest piece of the Cavaliers' massive last-minute meltdown, it was the final part of Miami's comeback from 10 points down with less than 40 seconds remaining.