- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Joran Van Der Sloot
Latest Joran Van Der Sloot Items
Peru's government says that once Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot completes his murder conviction in 2038, he will be extradited to the United States to face trial on charges he extorted and defrauded the mother of a young American woman for whose disappearance he is the chief suspect.
Joran Van der Sloot, the convicted killer and Dutch citizen who lived in Aruba at the time vacationing American Natalee Holloway went missing, is getting married.
Nigerian soldiers angry about the killing of an officer fatally shot more than 30 civilians Monday in a northeastern city long under siege by a radical Islamist sect.
A newspaper reported Monday that Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch man who is serving a 28-year-sentence for murdering a young Peruvian woman, says he is going to be a father. His attorney said the inmate does have a conjugal visitor, though he could not confirm she was pregnant.
Joran van der Sloot's lawyer says Peru's Supreme Court has approved the confessed murderer's extradition to the United States, but only after he has served out his 28-year prison sentence in the South American nation.
The Supreme Court has approved the extradition of a convicted murderer wanted in the United States in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway seven years ago.
A Peruvian court on Friday sentenced Joran van der Sloot to 28 years in prison for murder of a young woman he met at a Lima casino, even as the family of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway sought to have him prosecuted in the U.S. over her disappearance in 2005.
An Alabama judge signed an order Thursday declaring Natalee Holloway dead, more than six years after the American teenager vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba during a high school graduation trip.
An Alabama probate judge on Thursday signed an order declaring Natalee Holloway dead, more than six years after the teenager vanished on the Caribbean island of Aruba.