- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Jordan Burroughs
U.S. Olympic wrestling champion Jordan Burroughs was beaten in the quarterfinals of a match in Turkey on Saturday, snapping his 69-match international winning streak.
A year ago, Jordan Burroughs changed his Twitter handle to (at)alliseeisgold.
"I had to put on a show," Burroughs said of the rare chance to compete in front of family and friends.
On Thursday night, Burroughs promised to tweet a picture of himself holding the gold medal.