- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jordan Cameron
DeMarco Murray caught a 20-yard pass for a touchdown and Mike Tolbert plunged into the end zone for a 2-point conversion with less than 1 minute to give Jerry Rice a win over Deion Sanders in the first schoolyard-style Pro Bowl on Sunday.
Jerry Rice has fresh bragging rights on Deion Sanders nearly a decade after both players retired from the NFL.
I'm not big on regret. We all make mistakes. I've made plenty of decisions that in hindsight were less than wise. For instance, I decided last week to predict success for Matt Ryan. Dumb.
New England had defeated New York in six straight regular-season meetings, and saw its 12-game winning streak against the AFC East end.
If there's one player you can get off waivers right now that you should stash for a late-season run or as value in a trade, it's Ryan Tannehill. He's quietly becoming a great QB.
Once they hung up the phones, closed their laptops and discarded uneaten sushi, the Cleveland Browns' bosses felt satisfied.
"I'm just happy to have a coach," he said.