- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jordan Cameron
DeMarco Murray caught a 20-yard pass for a touchdown and Mike Tolbert plunged into the end zone for a 2-point conversion with less than 1 minute to give Jerry Rice a win over Deion Sanders in the first schoolyard-style Pro Bowl on Sunday.
Jerry Rice has fresh bragging rights on Deion Sanders nearly a decade after both players retired from the NFL.
I'm not big on regret. We all make mistakes. I've made plenty of decisions that in hindsight were less than wise. For instance, I decided last week to predict success for Matt Ryan. Dumb.
New England had defeated New York in six straight regular-season meetings, and saw its 12-game winning streak against the AFC East end.
If there's one player you can get off waivers right now that you should stash for a late-season run or as value in a trade, it's Ryan Tannehill. He's quietly becoming a great QB.
Once they hung up the phones, closed their laptops and discarded uneaten sushi, the Cleveland Browns' bosses felt satisfied.
"I'm just happy to have a coach," he said.