- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Jordan Crawford Items
The backcourt duo of John Wall and Jordan Crawford are beginning to find a rhythm, while Andray Blatche has been channeling Dennis Rodman on the glass since his return from a shoulder injury, as the trio led the Wizards to their third road win of the season by beating the Charlotte Bobcats 97-91 on Sunday.
It was a historic night for the Washington Wizards as they defeated the visiting Cleveland Cavaliers 115-107 on Friday at Verizon Center.
There is only one team in the Eastern Conference with a worse record than the 18-56 Wizards, and that's the 15-59 Cleveland Cavaliers, who will visit the Verizon Center on Friday. But the Wizards still might not have the advantage, as they'll be playing without point guard John Wall.
The Miami Heat defeated the Washington Wizards 123-107, but a look at the box score wouldn’t even begin to tell the story.
The results were the same in the win-loss column as they have been in the first two games of this road trip – another loss, this time a 20-point drubbing by the Nuggets.
He's been called Tu since he was a tot.
Derrick Rose scored 23 points in Chicago's seventh straight win, a 98-79 victory over the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night that moved the Bulls into sole possession of first place in the Eastern Conference.
With just under five minutes left in the second quarter, the Wizards committed two turnovers that lead to two Thunder fast break slams. Coach Flip Saunders called a timeout and the Wizards left the court; some players shaking their heads.
Frustration was evident on Trevor Booker's face as he went up for a block on Blake Griffin, and got his third foul of the game late in the second quarter. It was the story of the evening as the Wizards big men got in foul trouble early and often, as the Clippers defeated the Wizards 122-101 on Saturday night at Verizon Center. The loss drops the Wizards to 16-48.