- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jordan Gross Items
One longtime Carolina Panther called it quits on Wednesday, while another may be headed out the door behind him.
Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross is saying goodbye to the NFL after 11 seasons.
One day after the getting bounced from the NFL playoffs the Carolina Panthers turned their attention to doing something no other team in franchise history has done: reach the playoffs in back-to-back seasons.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis says he'll never forget the sinking feeling in his stomach after Carolina's last home playoff game in 2008.
Panthers receiver Steve Smith says he" lit into" Cam Newton about his actions on the sideline when the young quarterback was replaced late in the fourth quarter of Thursday night's 36-7 blowout loss to the New York Giants.
Carolina Panthers five-time Pro Bowl wide receiver Steve Smith will return to practice Sunday and expects to play in the Sept. 9 season opener at Tampa Bay.
The New Orleans Saints' crush-for-cash bounty system already cost them head coach Sean Payton for all of next season and general manager Mickey Loomis for half of it, plus two second-round draft picks and a $500,000 fine.
So, maybe that long lockout didn't hurt the NFL rookies after all _ aside from the big hits they took to their wallets.