- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Topic - Jordan Hamilton
The Houston Rockets have traded Aaron Brooks to the Denver Nuggets for Jordan Hamilton.
The Denver Nuggets addressed their point guard problem Thursday by sending Andre Miller to Washington and acquiring Aaron Brooks from Houston in a pair of deals at the trade deadline.
The Los Angeles Clippers didn't finish their 14th consecutive victory well. They were good enough through the first three quarters that it didn't matter.
Eventually, Jordan Hamilton or another guy taken late in the first round of this year's NBA draft will blossom into a quality player, perhaps even an All-Star.
The Denver Nuggets are normally spectators on draft night. This year they made plenty of noise.
The Trail Blazers acquired guard Raymond Felton from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for veteran guard Andre Miller in a trade Thursday night that was part of a flurry of moves that Portland made during the NBA draft.
As a freshman, Marcus Morris was considered by his coach to be a complementary player. That evolved into becoming one of the most consistent performers for Kansas last season.