- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
Topic - Jordan Hamilton
The Houston Rockets have traded Aaron Brooks to the Denver Nuggets for Jordan Hamilton.
The Denver Nuggets addressed their point guard problem Thursday by sending Andre Miller to Washington and acquiring Aaron Brooks from Houston in a pair of deals at the trade deadline.
The Los Angeles Clippers didn't finish their 14th consecutive victory well. They were good enough through the first three quarters that it didn't matter.
Eventually, Jordan Hamilton or another guy taken late in the first round of this year's NBA draft will blossom into a quality player, perhaps even an All-Star.
The Denver Nuggets are normally spectators on draft night. This year they made plenty of noise.
The Trail Blazers acquired guard Raymond Felton from the Denver Nuggets in exchange for veteran guard Andre Miller in a trade Thursday night that was part of a flurry of moves that Portland made during the NBA draft.
As a freshman, Marcus Morris was considered by his coach to be a complementary player. That evolved into becoming one of the most consistent performers for Kansas last season.
"They can really shoot the ball and they've got a force inside (in Benson)," Hamilton said. "But if we come in and execute and do our thing, I think we'll be OK."