- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Jordan Henderson
Liverpool took advantage of an inept defensive display by Tottenham to cruise to a 4-0 win at Anfield on Sunday and return to the top of the Premier League for the first time since December.
Liverpool fuelled the growing belief that the English championship is on its way back to Anfield after 24 years by thrashing Tottenham 4-0 on Sunday, lifting the team to the top of the Premier League above Chelsea.
Liverpool beat Swansea 4-3 on Sunday to maintain its Premier League title challenge thanks to two goals each from Daniel Sturridge and Jordan Henderson.
Liverpool kept up its Premier League title challenge with a 4-3 win against Swansea in an entertaining game at Anfield on Sunday.
France draws 1-1 with England in a match between the two heavyweights of Group D at the European Championship. Sweden plays co-host Ukraine next.