- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jordan Hill
The San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Lakers have vastly different reasons to be glad the regular season is over.
Jordan Hill did it at both ends of the court Sunday night against the Orlando Magic, putting together his own personal highlight reel in a season during which there haven't been many of those for himself or the Los Angeles Lakers.
DALLAS (AP) — Dallas Mavericks forward Shawn Marion left Tuesday night's game against the Lakers with a bruised right shoulder.
Pau Gasol was diagnosed with a torn plantar fascia in his right foot Wednesday, indefinitely sidelining the 7-foot Spaniard at a key point in the Los Angeles Lakers' belated rally to get in playoff position.
Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol and Jordan Hill all will miss the Los Angeles Lakers' upcoming road trip with injuries, leaving the struggling club without its top three big men indefinitely.
The white banner fluttered in a stiff breeze before being removed from the east facade of Beaver Stadium to reveal "2012" in bold, blue numerals next to the years marking unbeaten or championship campaigns.
The whispers from some younger Penn State defensive backs about transferring started after the 0-2 start, disappeared after the five-game winning streak and resurfaced after a loss to Big Ten rival Ohio State.
Penn State tailback Silas Redd still stands by his former coach Joe Paterno. Defensive tackle Jordan Hill does, too.
A person familiar with the deal says the Houston Rockets have acquired center Marcus Camby from Portland and Derek Fisher and a 2012 first-round pick from the Los Angeles Lakers in separate trades.
Wrap up the tailback on the tackle. Knock blockers to the ground. Fly to the ball.
Kevin Martin scored 20 points, Shane Battier and Aaron Brooks each added 15 and the Houston Rockets won their fifth straight game, beating the Washington Wizards 100-93 on Monday.
Jodie Meeks had 23 points and Jordan Hill added 21 for Lakers, who had only eight healthy players.
"Once we started spring ball, it was really icing on the cake to get out there and just start hitting each other again," defensive tackle Jordan Hill said.