- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
Topic - Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith scored 16 points and hit two key 3-pointers late in the game as South Carolina State defeated Florida A&M 63-59 in overtime Saturday.
Jordan Smith fell in love with flying at an early age and was just one test short of earning his private license when the small plane he was piloting crashed after taking off from the county airport, his mother said.
"PTSD can be a real nightmare," he said. "I want to do all I can to keep others from having to go through it."
Jordan Smith, 25, also an ISU freshman, said the structure of Task Force Legion helps him cope with his post-traumatic stress.