- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Jordan Spieth
Ernie Els has been playing at Doral for two decades, so the approaching roar of jet engines over the Blue Monster late in the afternoon is not unusual. What got his attention was the sound of chopping rotors.
Adam Scott was the third wheel the first time a big event based the draw on the world ranking.
Steve Stricker usually doesn't show up at a tournament on Sunday. He made an exception for the Cadillac Championship, and it made perfect sense.
All Times EST
The most fickle part of the Match Play Championship for Louis Oosthuizen was his nagging back injury.
A brief look at the quarterfinals Saturday of the Match Play Championship:
The weekend arrives at the Match Play Championship along with the usual assortment of surprises.
It's rare to hear Ernie Els describe his week at the Match Play Championship as "wonderful."
Graeme McDowell rallied to beat Hunter Mahan in 21 holes Friday in the Match Play Championship in a rematch of their Ryder Cup-deciding match in 2010.
Rickie Fowler has a simple approach at the Match Play Championship.
Getting to the round of 16 in the Match Play Championship was all that mattered Thursday.
A city known for its star power has a PGA Tour event filled with fairy tales off Sunset Boulevard.
William McGirt had never matched par in his two previous trips to Riviera. Now he's one round away from his first PGA Tour victory.
Bae Sang-moon is off to another great start at the Northern Trust Open. The next step is a better finish.
"It's just funny to think back to that week and how I didn't even think I was going to have PGA Tour status last years at this point, which it's already into March," Spieth said. "I was just trying to have a good week because I was going to play a PGA event. I think if anybody gets an opportunity to have an exemption to go to a PGA TOUR event, they should take it no matter where their status is. I think it's better for them in the long run and so that's what I did."