- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Jordan Steffy
The seemingly anticlimactic Maryland quarterback competition will head into a third week.
Jordan Steffy sat in the middle of the Maryland football locker room for an hour, grinning as he faced questions, cameras and some playful teasing from defensive tackle and resident humorist Dre Moore.
PINEHURST, N.C. — The greatest uncertainty about the Maryland football program is the gaping hole at quarterback.
"It's focusing on being successful in the first game as a team and focusing on beating Villanova, and it is what I'm going to focus on and what I'm going to worry about in practices," Steffy said. "Everything else will take care of itself."
"I feel comfortable and I'm seeing things," Steffy said. "It doesn't [bother me], but that's Coach Friedgen. I'm not concerned. I'm looking forward to Villanova."