- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Jordan Tolbert
Forward Jordan Tolbert is transferring from Texas Tech to SMU, with the Mustangs hoping he will be eligible to play next season.
Texas Tech ended its 3-point drought when it mattered most, sinking two in the final 2 minutes on Saturday to secure its first win against Texas since 2008.
Texas Tech was so close to earning its third win of the season over a Top 25 team in coach Tubby Smith's first season leading the Red Raiders.
Kansas coach Bill Self felt more than a little fortunate that his No. 8 Jayhawks pulled out a 64-63 win against a very tough Texas Tech team.
Texas Tech coach Tubby Smith was disappointed in his team's defense in the Red Raiders loss to No. 25 Oklahoma on Saturday.