- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jordan Webb
University of Colorado backup quarterback Jordan Webb was sentenced on Friday to two years of probation for a May fight that left an Air Force Academy cadet unconscious.
University of Colorado backup quarterback Jordan Webb is due to be sentenced for a May fight that left an Air Force Academy cadet unconscious.
University of Colorado quarterback Jordan Webb is due to be sentenced for a May fight that left an Air Force Academy cadet unconscious.
Two college football players accused of knocking a man unconscious in a weekend brawl have been charged with second-degree assault.
Colorado quarterback Jordan Webb and former Buffaloes offensive lineman Alexander Lewis were both charged with second-degree assault on Wednesday after prosecutors alleged they knocked a man unconscious in a weekend brawl.
Jon Embree is out as head football coach at the University of Colorado after just two seasons and four wins in 25 games.
Kansas center Jeremiah Hatch has been taken off the field on a stretcher after getting hurt in the first quarter of Saturday night's game against Oklahoma.
Third-string quarterback Quinn Mecham is expected to start for Kansas against Iowa State on Saturday as Jordan Webb and Kale Pick both cope with injuries.
Kansas offensive lineman Brad Thorson and Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson see eye-to-eye on one key aspect of their game on Saturday.
In appearance, temperament and approach, Kansas coach Turner Gill appears to be the polar opposite of the man who left the job amid strife and turmoil.
Webb told Judge Patrick Butler that he shoved Bussey but said he was only trying to break up the fight.
"My role was minimal at best, but I take full responsibility and I shouldn't have put myself in that type of situation," Webb said. "I'm not a violent person and I never have been."