- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Latest Jordan Zimmermann Items
Tanner Roark now leads the Nationals in wins and has a 2.91 ERA through 19 starts. He just keeps getting better.
Jordan Zimmermann came out of his bullpen session fine on Saturday and is all set to start Tuesday against the Rockies in Colorado.
Jordan Zimmermann is on track to start Tuesday, his injured right arm feeling strong.
With both teams atop division at the All-Star Break, it looks like the NL East will come down to the Nationals and Braves.
Clippard replaces Atlanta's Julio Teheran, who wasn't eligible to pitch in Tuesday's game in Minneapolis because he started Sunday for the Braves.
Jordan Zimmermann likely won't need to go on the DL after an MRI revealed only a biceps strain for the Nationals right-hander.
Ryan Zimmerman's go-ahead single in the 10th inning had the Nationals celebrating on the field. And the team also found out on Saturday that right-hander Jordan Zimmermann, who had Tommy John surgery in August 2009, doesn't have structural damage to his throwing shoulder or elbow now.
Jordan Zimmermann will not be able to compete in Tuesday's All-Star Game, but Sunday brought the announcement of another Nats pitcher heading to Minneapolis.
All-Star Jordan Zimmermann departed Friday night's game in Philadelphia with a right biceps cramp. He'll get an MRI on Saturday.