- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Jordan Zimmermann Items
A few hours before his team's third game, Washington Nationals manager Davey Johnson was asked, somewhat jokingly, if his team would ever consider getting an early lead.
Jeff Samardzija dominated into the ninth inning, outpitching Jordan Zimmermann, and the Chicago Cubs beat the Washington Nationals 4-3 Sunday for their first win of the Theo Epstein era.
Taking a look at the best pitch from each of the top four in the Nationals' rotation.
Taking a look at the roster the Nationals will break the 2012 season with.
The Washington Times' best guess.
He was standing on a mound in Florida last summer trying to throw his first curveball since Tommy John reconstructive surgery on his right elbow. He could hardly reach the catcher.
A year ago this week, Sports Illustrated put the Philadelphia Phillies' five starters on its cover.
Ten days ago, when the Washington Nationals announced the signing of versatile veteran Xavier Nady to a minor league contract, there appeared no chance Nady would get a shot in minor league games before the spring was out.
As the Washington Nationals packed up their belongings inside the visitors' clubhouse at Ed Smith Stadium on Saturday afternoon, they had 175 miles ahead of them. A three-hour stretch of highway between them and the end of a grueling three-day spring road swing that finished off a 0-10-1 stretch in their last 11 games.