- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Jordan Zimmermann Items
The Nationals are altering their rotation plans, starting Jordan Zimmermann and Stephen Strasburg against the Marlins and Tanner Roark in Atlanta.
Washington's home opener brought along with it some fanfare, but the Nationals bats were absent in a 2-1 loss to Atlanta. More here.
A little more than three hours before his first home game as the Nationals manager, Matt Williams wasn't totally certain who would be pitching for his team.
The Nationals have listed Jordan Zimmermann as their starting pitcher for today's home opener against the Braves.
Jordan Zimmermann lasted five innings, striking out nine while allowing four hits, but a tiebreaking sacrifice fly in the eighth inning gave the Braves the victory on Friday.
The Nationals were able to overcome a late scratch from Jordan Zimmermann to trounce the Mets and complete a series sweep.
With several displays of resiliency, the Nationals trounced the Mets on Thursday to complete a season-opening, 3-game sweep.
Scratched from Washington's series finale in New York because of flu-like symptoms, Jordan Zimmermann may start the Nationals' home opener Friday against Atlanta.
The Nationals have scratched Jordan Zimmermann from today's start due to flu-like symptoms. Tanner Roark will start in his place.