- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest jordin sparks Items
"Left Behind," a movie based on a rapture-themed book series, will be released in theaters in October. Nicolas Cage stars in the film.
A remake of a 1976 film about the dark side of fame and the enduring power of dreams, "Sparkle" is marred by more than a few rough edges. There are moments of rare ineptitude, especially behind the camera. Uneven and bizarre cinematography gives an inappropriately zany feel to some of the movie's darker moments, which are marked by absurd angles, slow-motion and sudden, pointless shifts in perspective.
Cee Lo Green, Mike Epps and Jordin Sparks help Whitney Houston return to the big screen for the last time in the girl group movie "Sparkle."
"American Idol" champ Jordin Sparks sang the national anthem at the Super Bowl in 2008 and for President Obama this week, and now she'll perform it for baseball fans.
Jessica Simpson took her seat as guest judge at Thursday's "Project Runway" show at New York Fashion Week in a super-short, sparkly silver minidress, but she had nothing on the models, who wore an extraordinary number of hot pants.