- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Jorge Domene
The Colombian-style music group was playing at a ranch in northern Mexico when at least 10 gunmen entered the warehouse where the private party was being held and forced them and several crew members into waiting vehicles, a survivor of the attack told authorities.
A small plane carrying popular Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera went missing Sunday after taking off from the city of Monterrey, said authorities in northern Mexico.
An inmate riot that may have been staged to cover a breakout killed 44 prisoners Sunday, and the prison's director and all guards on duty at the time have been detained, a security official said.
But Nuevo Leon state security spokesman Jorge Domene said at a news conference Thursday that Mr. Vazquez is actually "related to at least 79 murders, most of them committed in 2012."