- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Jorge Luis Borges
Latest Jorge Luis Borges Items
The way Michael Chabon sees it, he took the cowardly way out early in his career.
Bizarre, intriguing, sometimes maddening but always challenging, Jason Grote's "1001" opened this weekend for a monthlong run as part of the Contemporary American Theater Festival in Shepherdstown, W.Va. It could easily become the hit of CATF's 2007 season.