- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jose Calderon
Monta Ellis says he had to do "60 percent of everything" in Golden State and Milwaukee.
The Pistons have won six games in a row over the Wizards, and 14 of their past 16 meetings. And Wednesday's result represented a reversal of fortunes for both clubs: Detroit had lost three straight games; Washington had won three straight.
Dwight Howard was again out of the lineup for the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday because of shoulder pain the All-Star center says hasn't gone away.
Rudy Gay is on his way to Toronto in the latest and most dramatic move in the Memphis Grizzlies' money-motivated makeover.
Rudy Gay is on his way to Toronto in the latest and most dramatic move in the Memphis Grizzlies makeover, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press.
Landry Fields scored 15 points, and Kyle Lowry had 14 points and six assists in his Raptors debut to help Toronto beat the Washington Wizards 104-101 in exhibition play Wednesday night.
A man who was pulled early Thursday from the rubble of a collapsed parking garage at Miami Dade College has died, police said, bringing the death toll to three.
Maybe Spain can convince its home fans that the game doesn't matter.
Once Anthony Davis slips on a Hornets hat above basketball's most celebrated eyebrow Thursday night, the NBA draft really starts.
Ricky Rubio's sensational rookie season has come to a devastatingly abrupt end.
"Maybe not going to be fancy passes for me," Calderon said with a smile. "Just effective. That's what I do."
"Yes, the last few years I didn't make the playoffs with my team, but I already played those kinds of games," said Calderon, who has career averages of 10.1 points and 7.2 assists per game. "No problem at all, so hopefully we can do something here in a few months about being in those playoffs."