- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - José Carreras
Verdi: The Complete Works (75-CD boxed set) Decca.
Character singer Charles Anthony, who set the record for most appearances at the Metropolitan Opera _ 2,928 _ during a career that spanned from 1954 to 2010, died Wednesday. He was 82.
Since the rebel takeover of Tripoli, evidence has been mounting that Col. Moammar Gadhafi may have lied about the death of his adopted baby daughter, Hana, in a 1986 U.S. airstrike.
La Scala says the Spanish tenor Jose Carreras will sing at the famed Milanese opera house for the first time in 14 years for a benefit concert later this year.