- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Jose Constanza Items
Mired in an eight-game losing streak, the Atlanta Braves decided to shake things up before Tuesday night's game against St. Louis.
Mets shortstop Jose Reyes left Sunday's game against Atlanta because of stiffness in his left hamstring, the same spot that landed him on the disabled list last month.
Chipper Jones tossed the ball to first base for the final out and pumped his fist emphatically.