- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Jose Gumbs
The reserve free safety signed a one-year, $495,000 contract to return to the Redskins, who he joined during the first week of training camp in 2013.
The Redskins have re-signed backup safety Jose Gumbs to a one-year contract.
Veterans Brandon Meriweather and Reed Doughty are set to become unrestricted free agents, while draft picks Phillip Thomas and Bacarri Rambo remain unknown quantities. Indeed, the Redskins have many questions at safety entering the offseason.
Cornerback DeAngelo Hall, defensive end Stephen Bowen and safety Jose Gumbs have been listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Eagles, Coach Mike Shanahan said Friday.
His 26-yard interception return for a touchdown early in the third quarter put the Redskins ahead 21-7 and stunned the crowd at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. But they were the last points Washington would score in a 45-21 loss.