- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Jose Hernandez Items
Marlins pitcher Henderson Alvarez has brought his wife and infant daughter to Miami from Caracas, Venezuela, to keep them away from the violent and deadly protests in his native country.
Authorities on Monday identified a 29-year-old man who they said abducted his ex-girlfriend at gunpoint in Las Vegas and forced her to drive to rural Pahrump, where he barricaded himself with the woman in a hotel room and shot himself dead as police entered.
Police in Las Vegas won't seek criminal charges against former major league slugger Jose Canseco after an investigation of a woman's rape claim, a department spokesman said Friday.
Las Vegas police say former NFL running back Larry Johnson is in jail after he was arrested in a felony domestic violence case involving an ex-girlfriend at a Las Vegas Strip resort.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. is due for release from a Las Vegas jail by the weekend after serving two months in a domestic battery case.
Let's see, leading Hispanic actors on mainstream TV: There's Sofia Vergara's wacky, chess-playing trophy wife on "Modern Family"; the conniving Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"; and supporting actors such as Adam Rodriguez who plays a fingerprint and underwater recovery expert on "CSI Miami."
Nationals utility man Alex Cora had never been released from a ballclub in 11 years as a major leaguer. Then it happened twice last year, by the New York Mets and Texas Rangers. He spent September watching games, waiting for a call and wondering if he was done.