- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Jose Lambient
"After talking with Dennis Rodman about his upcoming trip, I'm convinced he is not kidding when he says he can help. He's a pretty personable guy, and we know that most dictators have a fetish for some things American," Mr. Lambient tells Inside the Beltway.
Mr. Lambient adds, "At the party on Saturday, the host introduced Dennis as the 'US ambassador to North Korea.'