- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Jose Lambient
"After talking with Dennis Rodman about his upcoming trip, I'm convinced he is not kidding when he says he can help. He's a pretty personable guy, and we know that most dictators have a fetish for some things American," Mr. Lambient tells Inside the Beltway.
Mr. Lambient adds, "At the party on Saturday, the host introduced Dennis as the 'US ambassador to North Korea.'