- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jose Lobaton
Wilson Ramos has been placed on the DL for the fifth time in three seasons, this time with a hamstring strain.
Texas Rangers starter Nick Tepesch had solid performances in his previous three starts, winning the last two.
Adam LaRoche, Jose Lobaton, and pinch-hitter Scott Hairston also homered in Washington's offensive surge. The Nationals have racked up 24 runs and 42 hits in their last three games, winning two straight to climb back to .500.
The frustration was palpable in the clubhouse after the latest Nationals' loss, this time 4-3 in 12 innings to the San Diego Padres on Thursday night at Nationals Park.
The Nationals gave up the go-ahead run in the 12th inning thanks to another defensive mistake.
After his Washington Nationals went 0 for 16 with runners in scoring position and left 14 men on base, manager Matt Williams repeated the words "opportunity" and "opportunities" and "chance" and "chances" over and over.
The Nationals couldn't come up with the big hit when they needed it, and fell to the Padres 4-3 in 12 innings.
As soon as he got a close look at Gio Gonzalez in spring training, new Washington Nationals catcher Jose Lobaton knew he was going to encourage the left-hander to throw more changeups.
Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos left Monday's season opener after feeling pain his left hand. Initial X-rays show no broken bones.
The Nationals take down the Mets in a wild extra-inning opener in New York.
The Nationals released veteran catcher Chris Snyder, a move that leaves them with 33 players remaining on their spring training roster.
The Nationals' five Venezuelan players are preoccupied right now, worried about their families amid political unrest and violence back home.
Jose Lobaton, acquired Thursday from the Rays, seemed to fit right into the Nationals' clubhouse on his first day in Viera.
On the day pitchers and catchers reported, the Nationals traded right-hander Nate Karns to Tampa Bay for No. 2 catcher Jose Lobaton.
On the surface, the numbers don't look promising. The Nationals traded for reserve catcher Jose Lobaton on Thursday and the stat that immediately jumps out is his caught stealing percentage.