- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez
Prince George’s County police on Saturday issued a warrant for a new suspect connected with last week’s fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old boy.
Prince George's County police on Friday released the name of a second man involved in a fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old Lewisdale boy.
A Hyattsville man is being charged with second-degree murder in connection with the killing of a 14-year-old boy in what police believe was a gang-related drive-by shooting.
Police did not say what gang the people were a part of nor did they say whether Mr. Rodriguez-Nunez is a documented gang member.