- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez
Prince George’s County police on Saturday issued a warrant for a new suspect connected with last week’s fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old boy.
Prince George's County police on Friday released the name of a second man involved in a fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old Lewisdale boy.
A Hyattsville man is being charged with second-degree murder in connection with the killing of a 14-year-old boy in what police believe was a gang-related drive-by shooting.
Police did not say what gang the people were a part of nor did they say whether Mr. Rodriguez-Nunez is a documented gang member.