- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez
Prince George’s County police on Saturday issued a warrant for a new suspect connected with last week’s fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old boy.
Prince George's County police on Friday released the name of a second man involved in a fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old Lewisdale boy.
A Hyattsville man is being charged with second-degree murder in connection with the killing of a 14-year-old boy in what police believe was a gang-related drive-by shooting.
Police did not say what gang the people were a part of nor did they say whether Mr. Rodriguez-Nunez is a documented gang member.