- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Patent-reform proposal takes a baby step in the right direction
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez
Prince George’s County police on Saturday issued a warrant for a new suspect connected with last week’s fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old boy.
Prince George's County police on Friday released the name of a second man involved in a fatal double shooting that killed a 14-year-old Lewisdale boy.
A Hyattsville man is being charged with second-degree murder in connection with the killing of a 14-year-old boy in what police believe was a gang-related drive-by shooting.
Police did not say what gang the people were a part of nor did they say whether Mr. Rodriguez-Nunez is a documented gang member.