- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - José Manuel Reina Páez
Fernando Llorente and Carlos Tevez scored either side of halftime as Juventus asserted its dominance in Serie A with a 2-0 win at AC Milan on Sunday.
Manchester City delivered a ruthless attacking display to rout Manchester United 4-1 in the Premier League on Sunday, the first derby between the rivals since the retirement of United manager Alex Ferguson.
Liverpool owner John Henry pledged Friday to strengthen his squad rather than allow top players to leave the struggling Premier League club.
Villarreal triumphed with the Jersey Boys of Giuseppe Rossi and Jozy Altidore at forward, with Rossi opening the scoring in a 2-1 first-round victory over Brugge on Thursday night.
For two seasons, it was Manchester United's $45 million question: What does Alex Ferguson see in Dimitar Berbatov that caused the financially cautious Scotsman to part with such a ludicrous sum?