- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest José Mourinho Items
Chelsea kept up its remorseless march to the English Premier League title with a 4-0 thrashing of Tottenham on Saturday, while a rejuvenated Mesut Ozil helped Arsenal secure a place in the FA Cup semifinals for the first time since 2009.
Chelsea scored four goals in the second half to thrash 10-man Tottenham 4-0 and provisionally move seven points clear in the Premier League on Saturday.
Bayern Munich has virtually wrapped up the German title, the French championship is Paris Saint-Germain's to lose, and there's seemingly no stopping Chelsea's march to the English Premier League trophy.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
Andre Schuerrle scored a second-half hat trick as Chelsea extended its lead at the top of the English Premier League with a 3-1 victory over bottom-place Fulham on Saturday.
Andre Schuerrle's hat trick sent Chelsea four points clear at the top of the English Premier League with a 3-1 victory at Fulham, capitalizing on Arsenal losing at Stoke on Saturday.
Fernando Torres scored a valuable away goal for Chelsea in a 1-1 draw at Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but the Premier League side left Istanbul frustrated at its failure to build on its superior start.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has blasted the media for publicizing his disparaging comments about his forwards, comments he regarded as private and light-hearted.
Chelsea captain John Terry scored a late winner to break Everton's resistance for a 1-0 win Saturday that keeps the Premier League leader at the top of the table.