- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest José Mourinho Items
In another twist to this unpredictable English Premier League season, bottom side Sunderland damaged Chelsea's title hopes with a shock 2-1 victory at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
Chelsea suffered a major setback to its Premier League title aspirations with a 2-1 loss against last-placed Sunderland on Saturday, ending Jose Mourinho's 77-match unbeaten home run during two spells in charge at Stamford Bridge.
Growing up, Demba Ba dreamed about scoring big goals for Paris Saint-Germain. With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out.
Having won the Champions League two seasons ago, experience is on Chelsea's side as the Blues need to overturn a two-goal deficit at Stamford Bridge against European football's newest "nouveaux riches" to reach the semifinals of the tournament.
Mohamed Salah scored one goal and played a part in the other two as Chelsea strolled to a 3-0 victory over Stoke to recover from back-to-back losses and reclaim the provisional Premier League lead Saturday.
Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho called his team's defending "a joke" after Paris Saint-Germain scored deep into injury time Wednesday to take a commanding 3-1 lead into their Champions League quarterfinal return leg next week.
Paris Saint-Germain is on the verge of its first Champions League semifinal in 19 years. In that context, Chelsea must feel like it was in the semis yesterday.
Jose Mourinho might have been right after all. Since Chelsea inflicted Manchester City its sole home defeat of the season in February, the Blues manager has been insisting his players are not the frontrunners in the race for the Premier League title, instead sticking the favorite tag on City.
High-profile figures from English football lined up to pay glowing tributes to Arsene Wenger on Friday as the Frenchman prepared to take charge of his 1,000th match as Arsenal manager.