- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest José Mourinho Items
Football without Alex Ferguson? Like Britain without the queen or gin without tonic, it seems almost unthinkable.
United said the Everton manager was given a six-year deal and will take charge of the newly crowned Premier League champions from July 1.
Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, Borussia Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, a former United striker who has made an impressive start to his managerial at Norwegian side Molde, are also viewed as contenders.
Real Madrid's Champions League campaign had just ended in defeat when Jose Mourinho spotted an opportunity to send a message.
The forward completed Madrid's comeback in the 69th minute to secure a 3-2 aggregate win after the Spanish champions took advantage of United being reduced to 10 men.
With nine goals in one week, Bayern Munich dislodged Barcelona from the top position in The Associated Press global soccer rankings.
With Madrid trailing Barcelona by 16 points in the Spanish league, the pressure is on Mourinho to deliver success in Europe and win the continent's most glittering prize for the club for the 10th time.
Jose Mourinho should send his dry-cleaning bill to Roberto Mancini, with an attached note: "Roberto, will you pay this? It was, after all, partly your fault."
The tension in Spain's team between Real Madrid and Barcelona players could flare up when Jose Mourinho shows up to watch their first European Championship match.