- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest José Mourinho Items
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says he will contest a charge of improper conduct handed to him by the English Football Association for going onto the pitch and approaching the referee during a Premier League match.
Chelsea's loss at Aston Villa last weekend has thrown the Premier League title wide open. Jose Mourinho's team recovered with a 2-0 win over Galatasaray to reach the Champions League quarterfinals but the Blues' cushion at the top of the Premier League could be reduced to one point if they lose at home to bitter rival Arsenal on Saturday. The game at Stamford Bridge will mark Arsene Wenger's 1,000th match in charge of Arsenal.
Aston Villa beat nine-man Chelsea 1-0 in an English Premier League game that saw manager Jose Mourinho sent to the stands in the closing stages on Saturday.
Chelsea threw the Premier League title race wide open by losing 1-0 at Aston Villa on Saturday, ensuring Manchester City trimmed the gap to the leaders to six points with a battling 2-0 win at Hull.
When Alex Ferguson took over as Manchester United manager, Liverpool was the dominant force of English football. The Scot made clear that his objective was to take the Reds off their perch, and he succeeded.
Chelsea kept up its remorseless march to the English Premier League title with a 4-0 thrashing of Tottenham on Saturday, while a rejuvenated Mesut Ozil helped Arsenal secure a place in the FA Cup semifinals for the first time since 2009.
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
Andre Schuerrle scored a second-half hat trick as Chelsea extended its lead at the top of the English Premier League with a 3-1 victory over bottom-place Fulham on Saturday.
Fernando Torres scored a valuable away goal for Chelsea in a 1-1 draw at Galatasaray in the Champions League on Wednesday, but the Premier League side left Istanbul frustrated at its failure to build on its superior start.