- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - José Mujica
The leader of Uruguay told President Obama Monday that all Americans should learn Spanish because Spanish speakers will soon "fill this country."
President Jose Mujica signed the long-awaited rules for Uruguay's legal pot marketplace Tuesday, launching a rollout that should stock pharmacies with government-approved marijuana cigarettes for sale by year's end.
President Jose Mujica says Uruguay's legal marijuana market will be much better than the system in Colorado, which doesn't track the drug after sale. And he says the medical marijuana laws many U.S. states have adopted are based on "hypocrisy" because they enable people to fake illnesses to get prescription weed.
Uruguayan soccer has lost its leadership with little more than two months before its national team is to compete in the World Cup.
Uruguay's president on Friday asked the United States to free three Cuban prisoners in exchange for receiving five Guantanamo Bay detainees.
President Obama is looking for ways to empty 154 detainees from Guantanamo Bay and he just found a taker for five of them: Uruguay.
Legislators have voted in Uruguay by a razor-thin margin to legalize abortion.
President Jose Mujica has asked that no details be released until the regulations are finally published on Friday or Monday, April 28, 2014.
Mujica has declared $322,883 in wealth in 2014.