- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - Jose Murillo
Public Safety Minister Jose Murillo says that the movement of people from Asia and Africa has tapered off but that hundreds of Cubans are now taking the arduous Darien Gap route toward the United States.
Panama’s public safety minister, Jose Murillo, says that hundreds of Cubans are now taking the arduous Darien Gap route northward to the United States.