- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
Topic - José Ortiz
Zivo extended his winning streak to five in the $200,000 Commentator Handicap on Saturday at Belmont Park.
Jose and Irad Ortiz Jr. join select company Saturday when the brothers ride against each other in the Kentucky Derby.
Jose and Irad Ortiz Jr. join select company on Saturday when the brothers ride against each other in the Kentucky Derby.
Samraat improved to 5 for 5 with a victory Saturday in the $500,000 Gotham Stakes for 3-year-olds at Aqueduct.
New York City firefighters tackled a man who was hacking at a woman with a meat cleaver on a busy Chinatown street Sunday, according to various reports.
"I saw Big Business was ahead by three lengths when I got clear," Ortiz said. "I thought maybe I wouldn't get there. I kept riding, and he kept flying."
"The Derby has been my dream, and now it's coming true," Jose Ortiz said.